I recall saying I would never ever ever do one of these again..
But it's *kuku88
asking and I feel like I really don't have a choice on the matter.
Pfff I should get working on art trades and prizes.
As you all might've guessed by now, I got tagged. And it's been a long time since I uploaded a journal, so why not?
Here goes nothing!
1; You must post the rules.
2; Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,
and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.Oh what was that?
3; You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4; Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5; No tag backs
6; No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Imma be a rebel and not tag anyone~
1. Do you like cheese? I do. I'm a cheesy person
...Okay, I'll be serious. Still, ANSWER THE CHEESE QUESTION TOO! /shot DONE
Actual question: What kind of artist do you consider yourself? (This includs writing, sculpting, creating music, etc).Hmmm well, I think of myself more of a digital artist, though I do enjoy messing around with pencils every once in a while.
But I usually don't upload any of that.
2. Are any of you on Fanfiction? Written any stories so far? ....
Don't remind me..
Yes, but no one should ever see those.
3. Do you like fashion or do you just like what you consider comfortable?Not really. I get a glimpse of some outfits in magazines every once in a while when I'm with friends. They give some inspiration maybe, but I mostly don't go with any of that.
Walk in store.
Grab what has colors/is comfy.
Go for anything woolly and hoodie-y.
4. Favourite visual and musical artist(s) and/or writers? (This CAN include "unofficial" celebrities like Mandopony, Bleedman, marisa lee or Aviators, etc, etc...) Maybe even ME or something...? //shot No...? ...Okay.? I have a lot of people whose work I admire, both on this site and in real life.
As for musical artists; there are a lot of groups/singers I like listening to. Too many to name actually.
Other than that, I enjoy both ~rockleetist and ~LoLemu's voice acting and singing.
5. Are you happy with the life you've had so far? Any regrets?
Considering a certain
6. Ever moved before as a kid or even now, like moving away from home?
When I was 1 year old, we moved to another region Which had a seaaaa so I kinda miss that. When I was 7, we moved back.
7. Do you have a favourite colour? Favourite art style?
Pshhhh they call me Blue for reasons right?
8. How'd you come up with your username?You tell me
I GRABBED SOME OF MY LIKINGS
PUT THEM IN A BLENDER
TURNED IT ON AND GOT
And I went with Bluebead instead.
9. Any favourite cartoons/mangas or animes? If you don't like those things (or if you do but you want to answer this one too), favourite book/movie? - including things from fans: like "Double Rainboom", "Snowdrop", "More Than Human", etc, etc... Maybe even "Hung Up on You" or something...? //shot No...? ...Okay.? Siiiiigh, where to start?
Powerpuff Girls (GASP), Ed Edd 'n Eddy, TMNT, The Secret Saturdays, Animaniacs and I think you can add to that things like Ben 10 Alien Force, Scooby Doo, The Smurfs, Foster's Home, Angry Beavers, Fairly Odd Parents,...
You know. Childhood.
I'm not even gonna start on all the animes.
More Than Human and Snowdrop both warmed my heart.
Book, um: The Forget-Me-Not Sonata by Santa Montefiore.
Movie...: Nope, just. Disney. All the way.
10. Is this getting annoying...? Well, congrats - 'cause we're NEARLY done! Just gotta tag peeps and create your OWN questions now! Do I have to?
I'm not even tagging anyone.
Sorry, Ku, lack of time and sleep.
I promised myself the next journal would be a shorty. AHAHA EPIC FAIL ON THAT//
Thanks for reading and I promise I'll get more active again once my finals are over.